Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I changed the python version to 2.1.0 and it was enabled without errors and the add on worked. But although now it shows the tv shows normally some of the on site episodes are missing. E.g. Karadayi take 2 is appeared normally but when you press it none of the 25 episodes appeared.

Edit. It works with episode Id
Okay. gusmin, where did you get the 1.1.12 zip to change the xml. I have tried changing the xml for version 1.1.11, but still cannot install version 1.1.12.
Never mind...stupid me...I finally saw it.
(2014-03-12, 23:41)gusmin Wrote: [ -> ]I changed the python version to 2.1.0 and it was enabled without errors and the add on worked. But although now it shows the tv shows normally some of the on site episodes are missing. E.g. Karadayi take 2 is appeared normally but when you press it none of the 25 episodes appeared.

Edit. It works with episode Id

I'll take a look at it. it must be tag differently than other videos so the same parameters doesn't work for it

update:

Ok looks like all the series was having this problem not just the one you indicated. I fixed it and pushed and update. I also went ahead and change the python version to 2.1.0 so you should be able to install it from Gotham directly from the repo now. I knew about this workaround as well but I didn't want to update it yet because anyone whose on eden will not be able to get the update.
Thank you DknIght great work.

I am a nooby in XBMC but i have realized that if you enter in XBMC community there is no turning back to anything else. You and other add on developers have made XBMC an one4all solution that meets the consumer need these days. Also the RPI at 1st and Intel with NUC at 2nd level gave an even bigger push to the openelec and xbmc community.

Keep up the great work
I checked the 1.1.13 version and everything works perfectly now.

Have in mind for next versions, it would be very helpful to have something like favorites in order not to search each time for the tv show that you want to watch.
Could somebody give a link to a download of this addon? I could find 1.1.12, but I'm not able to find 1.1.13.
(2014-03-15, 23:17)Rawit Wrote: [ -> ]Could somebody give a link to a download of this addon? I could find 1.1.12, but I'm not able to find 1.1.13.

umm maybe link in the first post to my repository will help?
Aishhh, I think I'm going blind... Found it, installed it, working perfectly again. Thank you!
Something is wrong again with viki links - possible the external links - as yesterday i checked some videos which i know that they are external and the add on gave me error.
Hello dknlght thanks for the hard work on this addon. I just installed XBMC on my Win 8x64 machine. I installed superrepo and located the viki addon, I go to install and I get a 0% and then it just stops. The addon version is 1.1.13. I then downloaded your repo from the first post and I get the same thing. I am running the latest version of 12.3 Frodo. Can you please advise me on how to get this addon to work.

Thanks again for your hard work.
(2014-03-17, 17:50)DiRTDOG Wrote: [ -> ]Hello dknlght thanks for the hard work on this addon. I just installed XBMC on my Win 8x64 machine. I installed superrepo and located the viki addon, I go to install and I get a 0% and then it just stops. The addon version is 1.1.13. I then downloaded your repo from the first post and I get the same thing. I am running the latest version of 12.3 Frodo. Can you please advise me on how to get this addon to work.

Thanks again for your hard work.

yeah don't use superepo lol. I have no control over that because some else created that repo. The link to my repo is in the first post

update:
sorry didn't read the part where you said you used my repo so a few things

1. obviously make sure you xbmc can conntect to the internet
2. uninstall the superepo
3. go to my repo under addon within system settings and right click and do a force refresh
4. try uninstalling and install the addon again.
[/quote]

yeah don't use superepo lol. I have no control over that because some else created that repo. The link to my repo is in the first post

update:

3. go to my repo under addon within system settings and right click and do a force refresh
[/quote]

Thank you dknlght for the quick response, that got the add-on installed and I can see the TV Series but when I go into the folder no episodes are listed. Any ideas on how to fix this. I uninstalled the add-on then uninstalled the repo and re installed both and still no episodes. Should I update to Gotham B2?

Thanks again for the hard work.
(2014-03-17, 09:56)gusmin Wrote: [ -> ]Something is wrong again with viki links - possible the external links - as yesterday i checked some videos which i know that they are external and the add on gave me error.

I also checked the web site and it gives me "regional restriction" for the videos i want to watch. So maybe the problem is not the add on but this restriction. Any ideas how to bypass it?
(2014-03-18, 18:42)gusmin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-17, 09:56)gusmin Wrote: [ -> ]Something is wrong again with viki links - possible the external links - as yesterday i checked some videos which i know that they are external and the add on gave me error.

I also checked the web site and it gives me "regional restriction" for the videos i want to watch. So maybe the problem is not the add on but this restriction. Any ideas how to bypass it?

yes, if you check the addon settings I added proxy setting where you can choose to make viki think are you from different regions. like US or UK but try updating the addon. it seems the site changed contents again.

(2014-03-18, 13:06)DiRTDOG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-18, 13:06)dknlght Wrote: [ -> ]yeah don't use superepo lol. I have no control over that because some else created that repo. The link to my repo is in the first post

update:

Thank you dknlght for the quick response, that got the add-on installed and I can see the TV Series but when I go into the folder no episodes are listed. Any ideas on how to fix this. I uninstalled the add-on then uninstalled the repo and re installed both and still no episodes. Should I update to Gotham B2?

Thanks again for the hard work.

I just pushed another update because the site change it's content and broke the addon. it should be version 1.1.14 now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43