Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library doesn't update anymore!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I noticed just now that the library doesn't update anymore! I didn't touch any source. I add the files, and XBMC doesn't include them in the library. I can find the files inside the sources, but when I do 'movie information' it doesn't find anything.

If i run 'update movie library' it begins, and finishes just after....without adding anything, but there are (in the source) at least 6 new movies.

Even if I specify the title, it doesn't find any content....why Huh
The Debug Log might give you a hint.
Let me guess... are you using the IMDB scraper?
I am not so expert with xbmc, but I know that it worked until last days and suddenly stopped....

I have many sources, every source is a folder containing the movies. That makes different folders, one folder = one source.

The folders are listed as 'movie content'. The info are taken from IMDB and from the movie database (another website). The rating was from IMDB.

Anyway I don't see the reason why it should have stopped..... Sad(((
(2012-12-16, 23:16)rogermorse Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway I don't see the reason why it should have stopped..... Sad(((

If you are using the IMDB scraper, then it won't anymore because it is currently broken with no ETA for a fix. If you are indeed using the IMDB scraper, then switch to the Universal Scraper or the default TMDB scraper.

nooooooooooo!!! why?

anyway i went into the addon list, and it doesn't allow me to disable imdb. I was able to disable TMDB....but the button 'disable' in the IMDB scraper settings is greyed out.....also i can't uninstall it, although TMDB is installed and can be disabled.

How do I get rid of this imdb scraper now?
(2012-12-16, 23:30)rogermorse Wrote: [ -> ]nooooooooooo!!! why?
Click SEARCH button at top of this page, enter IMDB as search term, select search by title only, for time period of past 30 days. Discussed ad nauseam in multiple threads.

Quote:anyway i went into the addon list, and it doesn't allow me to disable imdb. I was able to disable TMDB....but the button 'disable' in the IMDB scraper settings is greyed out.....also i can't uninstall it, although TMDB is installed and can be disabled.

How do I get rid of this imdb scraper now?
Just switch scrapers on your settings page for your source: Videos > Files and highlight your source movies directory; open its context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click); select "Change content"; change scraper from IMDB to Universal or TMDB * ; save change; re-scan library for additions.

* If the Universal scraper isn't listed, click "Get more..." to locate and install it. The Movie Database (TMDB) is available by default.

As far as disabling/uninstalling the IMDB scraper, it probably doesn't let you do this until you've switched to a different scraper (paragraph above). Do that first and then check to see if you can now disable/uninstall the IMDB scraper.