Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Separate Menu for Boxing Fights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey - I have a separate folder for my boxing fights on my server - and in those folders I'll have the build up episodes and any other media related to the fight, along with the main event itself. Example of Marquez v Pacquiao folder:

Marquez v Pacquiao
I
I
I---------------- 24/7 Episode 1.mkv
I---------------- 24/7 Episode 2.mkv
I---------------- 24/7 Episode 3.mkv
I---------------- 24/7 Episode 4.mkv
I---------------- HBO Face Off Marquez Pacquiao.mkv
I---------------- Main Event.mkv

I'd like to be able to browse these fights in XBMC but not sure the best way to do so! I'm guessing I'll have to create my own .nfo and fan art as well?

Ideally - i'd like to add them into XBMC and browse my fights from a separate menu next to Movies called "Boxing" and within there, I'd find all the different fights and selecting one of the fights would then allow me to play either the 24/7 episodes or the main events.

Any help would be appreciated Smile
Can you add your boxing directories as a video source, add the source as a favourite, go into your skin settings & add that favourite as a custom menu item?

In fact, couldn't you put each fight in their own directory add each directory as a source and favourite each one and add them one at a time under a boxing menu?

It sounds plausible, but I'm not near my box so can't check atm.