Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Smartplaylist with "Director with more than 1 movie"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Sorry if this was posted before, i searched for it and didn't find anything. Is it possible for smart playlists to display something like "directors with more than one movie"(in the database), or actors with more than one movie, etc.

This would be useful to quickly filter some of the most relevant directors/actors (or even years, perhaps), since the those specific nodes in the library tend to get too cluttered with hundreds of irrelevant directors/actors together with the most important ones.

Again, sorry if this has been asked before. I can't figure out how to create a smart playlist rule for this. Thank you.
No, you can't yet filter actors or directors.
Yeah that's what I thought. I suppose there are plans for this to be possible in the future. You see, as I've stated, those "actors" and "directors" nodes can become quite a mess.

Another possibility would be sorting those nodes by number of movies. Maybe that would be easier, I don't know. Any plans for this, too?

Thanks.