Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Logo's Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am using a view for my shows that display's the logos and i downloaded the logos for all the shows using artwork downloader then i did a seperate export of my fanart and logos to each show folder but when i recently had to re-install xbmc i cannot get my logos to be displayed when it scans in my shows i get the wallpaper and posters just not the logos so each time i have to run artwork downloader and get them all again
(2012-12-20, 10:40)protocol77 Wrote: [ -> ]i am using a view for my shows that display's the logos and i downloaded the logos for all the shows using artwork downloader then i did a seperate export of my fanart and logos to each show folder but when i recently had to re-install xbmc i cannot get my logos to be displayed when it scans in my shows i get the wallpaper and posters just not the logos so each time i have to run artwork downloader and get them all again

those are not supported/scraped by xbmc