Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-11, 04:53)dknlght Wrote: [ -> ]sorry for the long way but I've updated drama24h (which the site change it's url to hkdrama4u.com

Thanks, my family would be really happy.
Hi dknlght,
Can you help me out on this? I am trying to install azdrama.net from total installer add-on. The total installer add-on I get from the repository.totalinstaller.zip (http://i.totalxbmc.tv). I managed to install the total installer add-on and thereafter, azdrama.net. Unfortunately, I am having issue to install azdrama (not successfull). Is the repository.totalinstaller.zip files issue?
Hi dknight,
I think I can get the script error for the azdrama.net installation. Any idea on what's went wrong?
Installing from this repo works on 14.2. Thanks.
Based on your post above, you are using the wrong repo. Check the first post of this thread for the official DKnight repo

(2015-06-24, 01:57)wolfiee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dknight,
I think I can get the script error for the azdrama.net installation. Any idea on what's went wrong?
Have scrip error on drama24h.

Thanks again!
Dear dknIght,
Firstly I would like to thank you for all the hard work you've put into this! Thank you thank you... Smile
Lately drama24h are showing this mirror "videoting.se mirror 1" rather than the old "videobug.se mirror 1" and whenever I open it, the "drama24h error. Check the log for more information" came out.

Any help peeps? Smile
(2015-07-26, 12:04)MyFavouriteDramas Wrote: [ -> ]Dear dknIght,
Firstly I would like to thank you for all the hard work you've put into this! Thank you thank you... Smile
Lately drama24h are showing this mirror "videoting.se mirror 1" rather than the old "videobug.se mirror 1" and whenever I open it, the "drama24h error. Check the log for more information" came out.

Any help peeps? Smile

just pushed an update added the resolver for videoting sources. These mirrors should work now
Thanks dknlght! You are the best!
I was told there were HD mirrors that was not appearing on drama24h. I just pushed and update so they should show. Now you don't have to settle for the videoting SD version Smile
Thanks a million for your help dknlght! Am really enjoying the HD version now Blush
Hi I am having some troubles opening videobug videos (tiger cubs, hk drama) in azdrama. Even after tapping unknown sources, the video won't play. And none of the other sources were working. I was able to play the videobug sources yesterday and now on the site itself but not in kodi. I'm hoping you can look into this issue. Thanks for the great work so far. Much appreciated
@salty:
I run into this issue too, I have been looking at it and seems to be a issue with selecting the right url for the video, in the Videoresolve() function you will find a section with elif(newlink.find("videobug") > -1):
this section can be replaced with:

Code:
elif (newlink.find("videobug") > -1):
                link=urllib.unquote_plus(GetContent(newlink))
                link=''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')
                media_url= ""
                media_url = re.compile('load.{file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(len(media_url)==0):
                    media_url = re.compile('playlist:\s*\[\s*\{\s*url:\s*"(.+?)",').findall(link)
                if(len(media_url)==0):
                    media_url = re.compile('{file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(len(media_url)==0):
                    media_url = re.compile('file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(len(media_url)==0):
                    media_url = re.compile('dll:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                    if len(media_url) > 0 and "http" not in media_url[0]:
                        media_url[0] = "http://videobug.se" + media_url[0]
                if(len(media_url)==0):
                    media_url = re.compile('link:\s*"([^"]+?//[^"]+?/[^"]+?)"').findall(link)
                    if("http://" in Geturl(media_url[0])):
                       media_url[0] = Geturl(media_url[0])
                vidlink = urllib.unquote(media_url[0].replace(' ', '+'))

I don't suggest this for someone inexperienced in python, as the indention is a important part of the python syntax, so please don't just copy paste. Still there is another problem, the azdrama page has two sources for many of the videos, but only one is detected by the plugin, I spent a bit of time on that, but haven't figured out what goes wrong.
Here's a diff to get the 720p videos working again, and to get both Allupload and Picasweb selections to show up and work. Submitted here as "works for me" quality:

Code:
--- old/default.py      2015-01-06 02:02:21.000000000 +0200
+++ default.py  2015-09-05 12:59:48.351516718 +0300
@@ -226,15 +226,22 @@
                 if strToken.find("http") != -1:
                         return strToken

-          
def GetContent(url):
+    strresult=""
+    response=None
     try:
-       net = Net()
-       second_response = net.http_GET(url)
-       return second_response.content
-    except:
-       d = xbmcgui.Dialog()
-       d.ok(url,"Can't Connect to site",'Try again in a moment')
+        if(response!=None):
+           connection.close()
+        req = urllib2.Request(url)
+        req.add_unredirected_header('User-Agent', 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1)')
+        response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
+        strresult=response.read()
+        response.close()
+    except Exception, e:
+       print str(e)+" |" + url
+       if(response!=None):
+           connection.close()
+    return strresult

def playVideo(videoType,videoId):
     url = ""
@@ -327,6 +334,8 @@
                 media_url= ""
                 media_url = re.compile('playlist:\s*\[\s*\{\s*url:\s*"(.+?)",').findall(link)
                 if(len(media_url)==0):
+                    media_url = re.compile('{hd:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
+                if(len(media_url)==0):
                     media_url = re.compile('{file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                 if(len(media_url)==0):
                     media_url = re.compile('file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
@@ -338,7 +347,11 @@
                     media_url = re.compile('link:\s*"([^"]+?//[^"]+?/[^"]+?)"').findall(link)
                     if("http://" in Geturl(media_url[0])):
                        media_url[0] = Geturl(media_url[0])
-                vidlink = urllib.unquote(media_url[0].replace(' ', '+'))
+                    vidlink = urllib.unquote(media_url[0].replace(' ', '+'))
+                elif(len(media_url)>1):
+                    vidlink = urllib.unquote(media_url[1].replace(' ', '+'))
+                else:
+                    vidlink = urllib.unquote(media_url[0].replace(' ', '+'))
            elif (newlink.find("play44") > -1):
                 link=GetContent(newlink)
                 link=''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')

Now, I kinda like the azdrama plugin BUT, I *really* wish Dknight would do myasiantv plugin instead because it's much much better than azdrama. Not only does it have TV shows from Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, but also movies from these countries. And, the 720p quality is much better than azdrama because they don't re-encode the videos to burn in the subtitles (they use separate subtitle files). That'd be the ultimate plugin for HD asian TV and movies, not azdrama. So please put all effort to that instead of maintaining azdrama. I might do the plugin myself but I don't have time to maintain it unfortunately, and dknight would probably get it running quicker than me.
hey dknight,

thanks again for the addon. My dad's been enjoying your hard work. But he informed me that past few days he can't watch anything at all.

In azdrama, can navigate all the way till the Unknown Quality....if select it, it does nothing. Tried alot of other series and uploaders/servers.. still the same.
Running on Gotham and adrama.net version 1.0.20

Please advise.

Thanks