Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A bit disappointed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

First of all, congratulations on this fine work of XBMC on android. Great work guys. I've been following developments with great anticipation.
I've also succesfully tested a few alpha releases on my Asus Transformer TF101.

Therefor I'm a little disappointed that it's not possible to install te beta releases on this device anymore.
I could stream and watch .iso files very good on the transofrmer. Only a Video_TS directory would not start but XBMC would start the first ISO it would see in the list. Same problem occured on a Galaxy S2
I hoped that would be solved in the Beta's, but now the device isn't supported anymore and can't even be installed.

Isn't it possible to stil get an unsupported non-neon version of XBMX?
Team XBMC has never supported non-neon Android devices. If it worked before then you were using an unofficial build.
(2012-12-21, 13:52)richard184 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it possible to stil get an unsupported non-neon version of XBMX?

If you look around the internet you'll find builds for the Tegra2 devices. Try over on XDA or xbmcandroid.com

Also, you'll want to use the forum/site you find a Tegra2 build for support. It is 100% unsupported by the XBMC devs/team.
Even got links to them in the FAQ: Android_FAQ#Installing (wiki)