Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help!!! - Frodo Upgrade Artwork Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been going round in circles with this & can't seem to find the answer. I've been using Dharma since its release & it has worked wonderfully. I passed on Eden because of Graphics card issues but the release of Frodo has led me to try again. Frodo works beautifully, once I'd sorted the sound issues using the forum, & it is nice to have working add-ons again as all mine had stopped working. The only issue I have is that I have no artwork!!!!

My library has circa 6,000 movies & 13,000 tv episodes & I have all the artwork present in Dharma but none in Frodo. I made a copy of my Roaming file & Dharma install & I installed Frodo over the original Dharma & tried to import the library db after exporting to a single file but this does not seem to work between the two. Upon starting Frodo other threads seemed to indicate that I would be asked to scan my library but this was never offered. Are these issues because I bypassed Eden?

Very simply all I want to do is to utilise my existing artwork without having to go through the process of downloading artwork over 7,000 times (6,000 films & 1,000+ TV series) Is there something simple I've missed in my searches of this forum & is it even possible to use my existing artwork?

Any help or nudges in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

I am running Vista Home Premium SP1 on a Core Duo 2.5 GHZ with 2GB of RAM. My Media is spread oover 20 hard drives & has grown organically over the years. I was originally an xLobby user.

I can post a log if that's necessary