Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows not in Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using XBMC 10.1 for a while and was not having issues, then I started to have a few problem, so I upgraded to the latest stable version (11.0). When I did the upgrade, my TV Shows were removed from my library. I can still browse the files and get to them, but I no longer have a TV Shows category in Library view.

I even tried to deleted the source that was there for TV Shows and add it again (but no luck).

My "Sources.xml" file looks like this:

Code:
<sources>
    <programs>
        <default pathversion="1"></default>
    </programs>
    <video>
        <source>
            <name>Movies</name>
            <path pathversion="1">smb://DLINK_NAS/Volume_1/Movies/</path>
        </source>
        <source>
            <name>TV Shows</name>
            <path pathversion="1">smb://DLINK_NAS/Volume_1/TV_Shows/</path>
        </source>
    </video>
    <music>
        <source>
            <name>Music</name>
            <path pathversion="1">smb://DLINK_NAS/Volume_1/Music/</path>
        </source>
    </music>
    <pictures>
        <source>
            <name>Pictures</name>
            <path pathversion="1">smb://DLINK_NAS/Volume_1/Pictures/</path>
        </source>
    </pictures>
    <files>
    </files>
</sources>

I am unsure why the TV Shows directory will not show in the library... any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
Its just bad luck. Thetvdb api isn't working so when you scan, nothing is picked up so xbmc can't add the show..check your log and you should see.:-)
(2012-12-24, 06:57)saitoh183 Wrote: [ -> ]Its just bad luck. Thetvdb api isn't working so when you scan, nothing is picked up so xbmc can't add the show..check your log and you should see.:-)

Thanks for the info. Is there a thread to follow to get updates on this (or is there another option?)... looks like epguides maybe OK (but does not look like it has the banners, etc.