Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: All but 1 TV Shows add to library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I cant get a TV Show into my in-laws Apply tv library. The folder structure is:

TV Shows>>TV Show Name>>Season X>>SXXEXX - Episode Name

I was initially trying to get it to scrape on the Apple TV but after reading the Apple TV FAQ's here on the forum it mentioned that there may be a scraping issue on the ATV. So I downloaded Eden onto their PC and the same thing happens! All the oher TV Shows appear in the library but this new one.

Ive added a movie to the library to see it it will accept new content and that works fine. Ive also tried to put the show into a new folder and scrape from there but that doesnt work either.

I can play the show from the File menu on both the Apple TV and the PC but cannot for the life of me get it into the library. Its available on THETVDB and works fine at my house. Scraping doesnt seem to be an issue for me on the ATV as I can scrape other shows.movies.

The ATV is using Eden as is the PC and my setup at home.

Any ideas? Thanks
If this problem just cropped up yesterday, then it's likely due to the current problem with the TVDB api. They'll need to fix this on their end before anyone can use the TVDB scraper to scan new shows into their XBMC library.
Should now be fixed on TVDB.
Yes I only noticed it today. I'll give it another go and report back. Thanks for replying fellas.
Yep, working now. Thanks.