Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: FullScreen issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having issues running XBMC on windows. I have tried Eden and Frodo (both releases). All programs and addons work however when I launch video in any addon the screen goes blank but you can hear audio. If I escape or go to the home screen the video comes on in the background. Very strange. I have no issues on my android devices or back at home, I just tried to install and setup XBMC for my in-laws and it's not working.

Any suggestions? I have tried fullscreen mode and windowed mode but that didn't resolve the issue either.

So I have checked almost every addon and it will only play video in the background but when full screen is clicked.....BLANK SCREEN..... SO weird.
Have you tried the option "Use fullscreen window instead of true fullscreen"?
(2012-12-31, 00:27)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried the option "Use fullscreen window instead of true fullscreen"?

Yup...no luck.

Ok This is extremely frustrating. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled. Video will only work in the background as a visualization. If I click "fullscreen" it goes to a blank screen. Any addon any time video is played it does this. This has to be something really simple that I am missing. No one else is having this problem??

Oh yeah I am not getting any errors....it just gives me a blank screen.
Anyone have any ideas on this? Sorry to bump the thread...can't seem to find an answer anywhere I look.