Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channel logos dispear after reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After i reboot XBMC i get i lose the icons it couldent find pr. default? I'm running lastest Frojo release candidate
/bump
/bump
Arne you using the build-in logos In XBMC or do you get the logos from ARGUS?
(2013-01-03, 14:01)Kermit1974 Wrote: [ -> ]Arne you using the build-in logos In XBMC or do you get the logos from ARGUS?

I use the channel manager and logo list inside XBMC but everytime i reboot it shit goes away it seems, i have unchecked the various options under EPG settings so it doesnt resync and replace the information i have done, but is it better todo it in argus? Havent really been able to see where todo it
Fixed it by not selecting logo on each channel but just renaming the logo names to the channel name .png and seemd to work, but should probally look into why logos disapear if you add them on the channel itself under settings
(2013-01-04, 22:15)JaizEdelmann Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed it by not selecting logo on each channel but just renaming the logo names to the channel name .png and seemd to work, but should probally look into why logos disapear if you add them on the channel itself under settings

Agreed, I have noticed the same problem.
You need to save logos matching channel name in %AllUsersProfile%\ARGUS TV\Channel Logos\ (usually here C:\ProgramData\ARGUS TV\Channel Logos\). Than all logos will be imported to XBMC from ARGUS-TV. You can check if it works in ARGUS TV Scheduler Console->EPG section and if location chosen and naming were ok you'l see logogs instead of channel names.

See ARGUS wiki article here http://www.argus-tv.com/wiki/index.php?t...nnel_Logos

Worked fine for me