Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hm i think i have a problem with hdmi output... the ethernet LED glow all 2-3 secounds... i will try tomorrow another sd card...
Hi everyone.
I just installed the linux version, but my ATV1200 wont power down with remote. It displays an immage that says It is safe to turn it off. I can turn it off manually, but not with my remote!

What to do? Should i keep it always on?
(2014-01-05, 22:05)Robertkr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.
I just installed the linux version, but my ATV1200 wont power down with remote. It displays an immage that says It is safe to turn it off. I can turn it off manually, but not with my remote!

I leave my atv520 on 24/7 (4w)
(2014-01-04, 11:37)Ga1j1n Wrote: [ -> ]Hey XBMCer's,

Doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion about it here, does anyone know if the Live TV will work in XBMC or will I have to use the included app?

Yes, Live TV does work with this version of Linux/XBMC! I have it installed in a My Gica atv520e. I use a Hauppauge HD-PVR to get the TV signal from a satellite box. The Hauppauge is plugged into a dual core Windows PC which streams the video to clients over the network. The software I use on the Windows PC is called NextPVR. It grabs the signal, provides the program guide & changes channels on request, then feeds the signal to every XBMC client in the house. Once NextPVR is set up and running, you can choose NextPVR in XBMC under Addons/PVR clients.

It does take some work setting it up but once done, it's pretty solid. I've had my NextPVR setup running for a year now and haven't touched it.

The picture is solid at 720p and uses less than half the CPUs resources.

tinker
Hello together,

this thread was very helpfull for me.

Thank you!

Now i have smooth xmbc on my atv1200 which get the content from my NAS (WD Cloud).

Now i would like use PVR but i need a smart and tiny solution for a DVB-T or DVB-S Reciver / Server to stream TV to my ATV1200 Android XBMC.

Has anybody some ideas or links for me ?
(2014-01-05, 22:05)Robertkr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.

What remote are you using? IR one or RF one?
Hi everyone.
Great thread finally installed linux XBMC on my ATV1200 works great so far. Have a question: Does anybody get HDMI CEC remote control support with linux firmware. I notice that all libraries are there, but it doesn't work Sad .
If I run cec-client it returns autodetect FAILED.
I have 2 ATV1200 installed in different rooms.
Is it possible to install MySQL for common library on one device and share it with another?
Is there any stable MySQL for Android or I should update a device to linux and install MySQL on it?
So update..

an other sd-card not work for me..

my ttl-cable is here, but i have a problem...ttermpro screens only :

EEEE I3000000032940xf300110303;77520EEEE I400000004294_M6_BL1_3431>2534313รพ
chip type = MX
ddr type = 256*8*4 1G

DDR clock is 504MHz with 1T mode

DX0DLLCR:40000000
DX0DQTR:ffffffff
DX0DQSTR:3db05001
DX1DLLCR:40000000
DX1DQTR:ffffffff
DX1DQSTR:3db05001
DX2DLLCR:40000000
DX2DQTR:ffffffff
DX2DQSTR:3db05001
DX3DLLCR:40000000
DX3DQTR:ffffffff
DX3DQSTR:3db05001
Stage 00 Result 00000000
Stage 01 Result 00000000
Stage 02 Result 00000000
Stage 03 Result 00000000
HHH
Boot From SPI0x12345678
Boot from internal device 1st SPI RESERVED

System Started

there is no way du input commons
mmh cauld u try using putty
Updated remote.conf for linux build for changing back button cause it disturbed me exiting menues..... Now remote is like in android the back button is del button u can download on
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1r3anv4hfubi5wr/Ss2bD31f9Q it has to be placed in etc/xbmc
After copied u have to shutdown box and start again, reboot wont get it started
same with Putty :/
Hello. First of all, sorry for my English.

I got this device today, I installed XBMC on Linux, and I have many problems, and now I cant return to the android firmware, because you have to install a file (SPI), reboot and install the firmware.

When I restart, does not enter the recovery, it opens XBMC in linux as before, and now I cant enter recovery anymore, unless reflash the XBMC Linux version and back to the start.
just installed linux on my atv1200 and when i go to connect to my wifi it can see the connection but won't conect
(not conected check network setting)

it shows two versions of the same connection, ive tried both, any ideas?
my router is in another room so i cant connect via a wire
(2014-01-09, 18:07)mrwilson251 Wrote: [ -> ]just installed linux on my atv1200 and when i go to connect to my wifi it can see the connection but won't conect
(not conected check network setting)

it shows two versions of the same connection, ive tried both, any ideas?
my router is in another room so i cant connect via a wire

Same here