Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help with Creating a Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a skin concept and would like to implement it to Frodo if possible...LMAO...I'm a newbie to this stuff I dont have much experience with programming and coding other than HTML...I'm a fast learner and I would like to kno if any one can assist me with learning how to create a skin...I printed out the actions and everything from the wiki page but I'm still not understanding some of the commands, I'm downloaded and use the skin foundation from HITCHER, dont get me wrong its a great learning tool, just need a little more assistance...Thanks in advance
(2013-01-04, 04:35)Xblackbird Wrote: [ -> ]I have a skin concept and would like to implement it to Frodo if possible...LMAO...I'm a newbie to this stuff I dont have much experience with programming and coding other than HTML...I'm a fast learner and I would like to kno if any one can assist me with learning how to create a skin...I printed out the actions and everything from the wiki page but I'm still not understanding some of the commands, I'm downloaded and use the skin foundation from HITCHER, dont get me wrong its a great learning tool, just need a little more assistance...Thanks in advance

of course. just be a bit more specific with your questions Wink
cheers
I am asking if someone would help me with creating a skin basically, or if I could help on someone else project and kinda explained to me what is going on