Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: log cat report for crashing xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-03-30, 23:41)orehek13 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain me pls how get to data, or were can i make this new script?
Tnx
1) you have to root your device (for wm8650 and wm8850, http://nanospic.ro/?p=434)
2) create your script put it under root or data... not really important ..
3) change permissions to 777
4) install scriptmanager.apk and choose the script you have created, important.. click on run on "boot" and "su" before saving

I created "txt" file on my PC, renamed to "sh" than copied to "MicroSD".
On my android I have rootbrowser installed, it has root rights and easy can move. rename and change permissions for any file...
I have to say, snotboble & momo, completely awesome.. You guys rock! I've had this Wonder Media NB726A for months, tried everything and gave up considering this thing useless until now. I had a little trouble but finally found that by uninstalling everything associated with XBMC then doing everything in the terminal commands up to ln -s /mnt/local/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc /.xbmc THEN installing XBMC at that point it worked magically. Of course I finished out by making it read-only and put momo's script to use at that point. Can't believe it actually works now. Thanks to you two.
Pages: 1 2