Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: webdav
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I just installed XBMC on my Galaxy s3 and the program itself runs great. However I am having an issue connecting to my network webdav share. My pcs and laptop can connect just fine (inside or outside local network) but my phone will refuse to connect to the webdav share. I am running rc3. Does anyone else have similar issues?
There seems to be some general WebDAV issues for XBMC v12 Frodo. I haven't looked in-depth to the issue, but I can confirm that servers that should be fine don't always connect in v12.
Thanks for the reply.
I'm experiencing the same thing. Frodo and build March 4, 2013. It won't connect despite being able to connect via a browser on my S3 or laptop. I am using Win8 IIS. I have read someone went to Apache and it worked. Not ready to try and set up an Apache server just yet.
Does anyone know if any progress is being made on this? I still can't connect to my webdav server from my phone.