Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Frodo RC3: Show Episode missing after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!

I am having an issue since updating to Frodo RC3: when I manually update a single tv show episode and choose to ignore the nfo files on my HDD (because sometimes there's no rating saved), then the info seems to update, but when I close the info window, the episode is missing from the library and I can't get it to show up again when updating the whole library. Not even when I rename the file in question, remove it from the folder and copy it back in... I tried cleaning the library and updating afterwards... nothing. I even uninstalled XBMC and deleted my profile folder, so the following debug log is from a fresh install: debug log The episode update is at about 20:59

Hope you guys can help me there!
This seems to be the problem:

Code:
20:59:29 T:4292   ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode G:\Serien\Homeland\Season 02\Homeland.S02E06.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.mkv online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Take a look in your database and check whether there's an episode guide specified for Homeland. It's column c10:

Code:
select c00, c10 from tvshow;

Cheers.
Jonathan
Thank you very much, Jonathan!

That was exactly the problem, seems my media scraper (Ember MM) isn't up to date with episode guide format in the nfo files. After rescraping it with another media manager (MediaElch), everything is working as it should.