Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Forum don´t show my credentials upon login!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got this problem on another forums also, so it´s not a browser issue. After they upgraded the software it was fixed and the saved credentials showed up again.

Every time I need to login to the forum, I need to manually enter my credentials even thou it´s saved in my browser!
(2013-01-11, 14:05)RagnarokMedia Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I need to login to the forum, I need to manually enter my credentials even thou it´s saved in my browser!

Did you select the "Remember me" checkbox next to the log-in fields for username and password?

(2013-01-11, 21:11)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-11, 14:05)RagnarokMedia Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I need to login to the forum, I need to manually enter my credentials even thou it´s saved in my browser!

Did you select the "Remember me" checkbox next to the log-in fields for username and password?

Yeah, and that´s not helping me out! O_o
Works for me across multiple systems, platforms, browsers, and operating systems. Don't know what to tell you other than to check your browser's privacy settings for cookies, etc.