Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Frodo and img & iso problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After installing Frodo all my .img and .iso appear very weird. I can play the files but they're distorted videowise and some what panned to the left. All mkv's and 3dConfused run as a charm. Any ideas?
I've realized that the settings don't allow 24p mkv at the same time as working iso and img's. Nobody sees a know pattern here?
,mn,mnmn
We've basically heard "it doesn't work" and nothing else. There's no way to figure out what could possible be wrong with such little info. At the very least we need a debug log (wiki).
What I've discovered while looking at the debug file is that it "errors" some files when it comes to the sound. It finds a codec, it says (five digit number) and a few lines under that it ERRORS.

After looking around further I discovered that it ONLY errors SD-material with mp3 sound (and maybe a lowbudget DVD, where the menus worked but not the files, which might be mp3). Other DVD's and SD-files with 5.1 AC3 runs great.

What I find weird however is that everything SOUNDS OK but the video is blurry and looks more like active 3D with no glasses and some extra blur.

Do you want the whole debug file published or certain rows?
read and follow the link Ned Scott provided you how to make and post a debug log here,
don't copy/paste the log here because it will be messy
Thanks!
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10389

I see some audio related errors...
please give the experts and others that are willing to help some time,
keep time zones in mind and weekend.
it's like 1 hour ago you posted your log file.
at this time i'm not able to help you with your problem because i don't use .iso or .img
If you could tell me not where but how I can delete messages without getting the error message of "not activated account or this or that" then the three stars wouldn't be there. I added something which I later realized wasn't the case.

Unfortunetly I don't either know how to change topic cuz it's not only iso and img. Mostly the files I have which contains mp3 soundfiles with some exceptions.
hmm just one option what i would know what you can try
did you re-check your settings > system > audio output ?
you do have a 7.1 setup ?
also you say you're having issues with .img/.iso files and i see you opening a .avi file (F:\Filmer\Movies 1\Tribunal.avi)
(2013-04-07, 17:46)cockyrocky Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10389

I see some audio related errors...
If you haven't done it, I'm recommending connecting your system this way (HTPC-->AVR-->HDTV via two HDMI cables). If you haven't don't it, you might want to update your Nvidia GPU driver from here- Option 2: Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products.. You can configures audio output in Windows and Frodo as shown below, and you can find more tips in this thread- Simplify XBMC configurations......

Windows configs-

Frodo configs-
Hi and thank you very much for taking the time to help me.

HDMI out from HTPC goes to AVR.

Initially I thought it was only img and iso's but as I wrote later on it more looks like SD-material with mp3 audio.

The weirdest part is that when I after a fresh Win 7 installationen started hooking up XBMC again all those files worked fine but the Blurays played at 60Hz. When I managed to get the Blurays to play 24 Hz, those SD flies (not all SD, only most of the files with mp3 audio, but not all) sounded OK as the previously did, but the image was all messed up.

Is there a way to correct the topic?
Had a look at the log, XBMC is trying to send the audio via WASAPI however it appears the audio driver is reporting the PCM format is not compatible.

Try setting the "Audio Output Device" to "DirectSound: TX-NR616"
I'll try that after work, but I think I did try that yesterday with no results. Thanks for time taken anyways!

Can someone explain why the video is the problem if what's causing the problem is the audio which appears fine?
Pages: 1 2