Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crash-loop problem on RPi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am facing a crash loop when XBMC starts and I have the PVR enabled on my Raspberry Pi. It starts to load the EPG but after a few seconds XBMC crashes and restarts itself. I have tried fresh installs on both OpenElec and Raspbmc but both have the same issue. My backed is NextPVR. Does anyone have a clue what could be happening?
edit: removed log text since I put the wrong one in.
this is not a debug log. and please use pastebin or xbmclogs
hrm. Where can I find the debug log? I have looked all around but the only thing I can find is the xbmc.log under /home/pi/.xbmc/temp
Ok, from just playing around with things, it looks like the crash-loop problem is when the EPG is not updated correctly on my NextPVR machine. I noticed one of the channels had very strange text on the EPG. Once I refreshed the EPG on my NextPVR system, XBMC started to work again.

While this fixes the problem, it is only temporary because it eventually does it again and I have to go through the process of updating the EPG manually again.