Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multiple scraper at once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is possible to use multiple scraper in chaine? If main fail to find movie - use another. Now I should put such movie in another directory to scrape another scraper.
I second that.
Something like the subtitle add on does.
Would be nice to have this feature
(2013-01-15, 07:28)Marx1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to use multiple scraper in chaine? If main fail to find movie - use another. Now I should put such movie in another directory to scrape another scraper.

not possible and why not add that movie to the site you are initially scraping from?

imo you should not really on other people to add movies for you. most of them are community driven so everyone should do their part

It's not so simple. I mainly scrape using Polish site filmweb, but rarely some movies are absent. I would like to fallback to English site in such example to download at least images, actors, ratings.
I can't simply add this movie to polish site because I don't have polish poster (adding English one is bad idea) and I would be forced to translate plot etc, while I'm not good enough in it.
Also there are many movies which doesn't have polish versions so having English description is the best option.
It would be enough to have context menu "search in..." and then possibility to choose from installed scraper.