Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need to correct wrong fanart/extrafanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would have posted in the ADD-ONS section, but I am unclear of which ADD-ON is the culprit. The issue is that I have 3 .tbn files that are appearing for the artist Rush when playing music. I have one chick and 2 boy bands that are appearing as fanart/extrafanart.

Not sure how it got populated into my clients' local databases. I am suspecting fanart.tv, artist downloader and/or cdART Manager, as I have all 3 installed on both my macPro and PC and both display the same incorrect 3 fanarts when playing Rush. I also have GoodSync file synchronization software running on both where they both sync the art folder that I have designated to sync up to a NAS share. My art folder is where I point my Aeon NOX skin and cdART Manager to look for the appropriate files for MUSIC.

I tried manually deleting from the art folders in all 3 locations, but I believe that XBMC is looking for the art in the XBMC local database.

Any tips on how to correct this behavior?