Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add Ons No longer Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have not used xbmc for a while and I started using it about a week ago. What I noticed is that some of my add ons no longer work. I have tried the ESPN video, the NBA video, The You Tube and even the trailers. None of them work. Has something changed that I need to do?
When I try the trailers it says "please check your internet and proxy settings"
I have never fooled around with any of those settings at all. Another odd thing is I noticed the temperature for my area has gone haywire and the temp is like 987654321 degrees Huh Any help or advice on what to do next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
You don't provide any information about your XBMC version or what platform you're running on, so there's not much to work with. In general terms, check/do the following:
  • On Internet access settings page, the "Use HTTP proxy to access the Internet" option is not enabled
  • On Add-ons manager page, check for available updates and apply them
  • There was a bug in the Weather Underground add-on that would display erroneous and extremely high temperatures. This was fixed a long time ago and doing the second bullet above should take care of this as well.
  • If the above don't fix your problems, enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, try to launch some of the problematic add-ons and, when you get the "script failed" message, exit XBMC, locate your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) and examine it to see why they failed to run properly. If you want other members here to also review your log, upload its entire contents to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here with your reply.