Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: talfazat-art.com plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi have not talfazat plugin yet?
it's better to ask that inside shahid or arabic posts to have a chance to be repond by the arab community

Why do u need a plugin for paid channels while u can have em free with teledunet plugin ?
I would love to see that plugin if we can watch only ART Tarab which is not available anywhere excepet with talfazat. I don't even know why.
It would be awesome. Thank you.
(2013-01-18, 22:18)fouad796 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do u need a plugin for paid channels while u can have em free with teledunet plugin ?

i have problem with teledunet scripit fail,goes teledunet god for you?
also i need good guality pitcure for iam streaming to my home 70 inch tv is why i willing to pay
(2013-01-18, 00:46)chadi Wrote: [ -> ]hi have not talfazat plugin yet?

Hi if you want talfazaat i have an m3u file that work with VLC you can just create an XML file and watch their channels i didn't check it lately but most of them are working :

here is the link: http://pastebin.com/tKce4cCi

also you can play with this to check if channel work on other server :

/tor-strm03 change it to /tor-strm01 or /tor-strm02

thanks

Thanks for the m3u file. Is there any way to have the link for ART Tarab and the other channels available with the talfaz box? Thank you.
Yeah I love that channel man...I wish someone can help us find that stream Smile