Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC and G-Boc Midnight Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Folks.
First time poster here so please forgive me if I am in the wrong place. I recently bought a G-Box Midnight flashed with the latest versions but when I plug my USB Hard drive WD350gb I cannot seem to find this hard drive when I want to view a movie that is present on the drive. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks
What format is the HDD in and what partition? Is it showing up under Settings->Storage at all?

Maybe try paragon to mount the drive?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...dW50ZXIiXQ..
Hey

The HDD is NTFS. I downloaded the Paragon App and now I can see the HDD and the directory structure but there is no files within any directory. When I use the default video player on the G-Box I can see the HDD and the files but when I use the default player to view the movies, there are breaks in the sound. I was told that XBMC is the best for playing movies so this is why I am eager to get it working :-)

Thanks
you might try asking over at gbox forums, This is not really an XBMC issue, it is an issue with gbox firmware.
Furseman - make sure to add the drive to XBMC to be able to view it within the software- go to Video section and add it.