Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC not scraping Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This problem occours every time I do a clean install of XBMC from 11 (I need to reinstall several times for my needs).
At the first run, it says that AllMusic Artist scraper (and Album scraper) are broken and I need to disable them.

I use .nfo files for scraping music, that mean that no internet connection is needed. But if I don't select (install) at least one scraper, XBMC scan all the music files, it adds all the files and artist, but without any information or image or fanart.
To solve this problem (posted in the forum in the past without answers) I select the Last.fm scrapers and XBMC adds all the music and all the information! But, I repeat, I use only .nfo files for my music.

Now the problem is that I've updated to XBMC 12.0 RC3 and now nor AllMusic nor Last.fm scrapers are working and they're reported as broken!! So I've to disabled them but all the other scrapers I try to put, doesn't work! That means XBMC scan the library, but now it adds ANYTHING, nor, of course, the information. My music library remain empty, but the file are there!!! Huh

Please tell me how can I solve this issue!! Sad

For further information, film scraping (TMDB) and TV series scraping (TheTVDB) are working well! Everything is working fine, except this! Nod