Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Show and Movies Library disappear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My TV Show and Movies libraries disappear unless I log in as an administrator. Any ideas?
Solar flares?
Definitely not solar flares!

The End of the World was Due 21st December 2012, maybe that's the reason?

Perhaps the reason is user permissions being borked as probably the userdata folders are not under home/username/xbmc but /home/root/xbmc < that would cause the end of the world to precipitate.

Expecting a short twitter like post to serve as sufficient information for anyone to provide help, is also likely to cause the end of the world.

* un1versal ducks under the table before the sun falls from the skies.

uNi

Maybe it was the recent solar eclipse rather than solar flares or Mayan prophecy?

This is a classic case of TLI, which is why you are getting snarky responses.

The term "administrator" also can be interpreted as the XBMC master profile. If you have another profile that is defined as having separate sources from the master and you don't provide this other profile with any sources, then it will not see anything from the video library and, thus, the Movies and TV shows options will not appear for this profile. Again, with so little information to go on, this is just conjecture.

By the way, you posted this same cryptic question in another (existing) thread. Please respond to the question I asked you there as well so we can decide how best to consolidate your queries and avoid duplication of effort by respondees.