Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Dreamweaver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dreamweaver running in the background significantly slows down XBMC (OS X 10.6.8). Is there anything that could be done about it?

I think I saw a thread about some applications being problematic to run in the background but I can't find it.
show a debug log (wiki) and i will see if dreamwaver indeed kicks oir 5fps frame rate limiter.
fixed in next nightly - i thought DreamWeaver is some sort of html editor no? Wonder why they use a transparent fullscreen window Sad
(2013-01-24, 22:34)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder why they use a transparent fullscreen window Sad

I guess it is related to the fact that Adobe does whatever it wants without regard to polluting your system, interfering with other apps, and using standard Mac conventions. Confused
(2013-01-24, 22:34)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]fixed in next nightly - i thought DreamWeaver is some sort of html editor no? Wonder why they use a transparent fullscreen window Sad

Many thanks. It will make skinning for me much easier.