Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: My music view settings not remembered...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've noticed this on all the builds i've compiled over the last 3 days.

basically once i've scanned my music folder to the database i usually prefer to leave the view settings as library/big list... just my personal preference. for some reason, in all the builds i've compiled recently it seems that when ever i leave the big list view (say by returning to the home screen) and then return to my music, it has reverted to files view and i have to choose library then big list again. never had this problem before and wondered if everyone was experiencing this or just me ?

thanks in advance...
just a thought, but do you use a modified skin at all? i'm pretty sure the id's that are used were changed a while back, and this could be the problem. check in home.xml to see which window it's opening.
i only use a bog standard compile of the cvs that i build myself (always seems less hassle). so there should be nothing out of the ordinary there. i always delete the full tdata and udata files plus all the xbmc files before installing a fresh build from a backup evoxdash, so it should be as clean as installs come.... can anyone else reproduce this cos if not i'm at a loss...
check your skin... make sure that the music button on the home screen is using either "mymusic" or id 5. (and not id of 501).

*edit*... seems like chokey has accidently undone my change to home.xml. i'll correct it now.