Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cross Fade Transition for Backgrounds? [AN 4.0]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to crossfade backgrounds instead of a hard cut between each?
? there are no hard cuts.
(2013-01-24, 17:28)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]? there are no hard cuts.

When moving from Movies to TV Shows to System, it crossfades.

Under Movies, I have it set to multiple backgrounds - Recent Movies. It hard cuts between each background. May be just me.
(2013-01-24, 20:07)adamomg Wrote: [ -> ]

Under Movies, I have it set to multiple backgrounds - Recent Movies. It hard cuts between each background. May be just me.

it only hard-cuts when scrolling from a movie with extrafanart to a movie without extrafanart or vice-versa.
xbmc limitation, no way to fix that in a nice way. I´d recommend to not use extrafanart.
(2013-01-24, 20:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-24, 20:07)adamomg Wrote: [ -> ]

it only hard-cuts when scrolling from a movie with extrafanart to a movie without extrafanart or vice-versa.
xbmc limitation, no way to fix that in a nice way.
(2013-01-24, 20:13)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-24, 20:07)adamomg Wrote: [ -> ]When moving from Movies to TV Shows to System, it crossfades.

xbmc limitation, no way to fix that in a nice way. I´d recommend to not use extrafanart.
Thanks for the help!