Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Universal Scraper doesn't see some movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to add the Wallace and Gromit movies to my collection. I have named the folders with the names of the movies as they appear in tmdb.org (omitting the ":"), but they don't scrape. The scraper is working as I can change the name of the a folder to "Batman" and it sees that with no problem. I am trying to scrape "A Grand Day Out", "The Wrong Trousers", "A Close Shave", and "A Matter of Life and Death".

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Andy
Please provide the *exact* name of a folder and movie file (including file extension) that is not working so we can try it ourselves.
(2013-01-25, 06:23)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide the *exact* name of a folder and movie file (including file extension) that is not working so we can try it ourselves.

I'm going to be away from my HTPC until Sunday evening. I'll post the names then.

Thanks!
The scraper searches by default on IMDb, not on themoviedb.org (you can change this in the scraper settings).
On IMDb these movies are listed as 'Short' what is currently not supported by the scraper. I may add this until you are back on Sunday evening.

In cases needed, continue in the dedicated thread of the Universal Movie Scraper. Thank you. This thread is closed.