Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to play video VOB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have just installed XBMC for android, latest version on my Android tablet running version 4.1.1
According to the spesifications of the table it should be able to display VOB files but when I use XBMC I get an error saying that it was unable to play one or more of the files. I am not able to lcate the log files on my android either.
Music (FLAC) plays perfectly.

Do I need to install a codec ?
Use the debug log uploader add-on mentioned here: Debug log (wiki)

XBMC does not use external codecs.
(2013-01-27, 17:11)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Use the debug log uploader add-on mentioned here: Debug log (wiki)

XBMC does not use external codecs.

I have turned debug on and on the screen I read that the log file should be located at /data/org.xbmc.xbmc/cache/temp/xbmc.log
But under /org.xbmc.xbmc/ ......I only find one folder called /files/ and no cache folder.....
Is this a hidden folder Huh

I have searched under /files/ folder and cant find any log file in any of the subfolders.
I have searced for xbmc.log but still not able to locate it.
This is frustrating.
......Which is why I said to use the add-on to upload it.

Oh I understand.
I have done it now and the link is http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30696

If someone would look at the log for me and help me out on this one.
Its on the end og the log, time 19:51:24 and the movie I try to load is 3 : 10 to Yuma

Thank you !!
It is working when I use the VIDEOS option from the menu but not when I use the MOVIE option.
Is it something wrong with the library ??

When I use VIDEOS and browse into the movie folder it starts the movie but the movie menu is not working.
I cannot start the movie by selecting the root menu on the movie. I have to use the SKIP button on the player to get to next vob file so that the movie is starting.
Seems that i have the same issue on my odroid u2. Unfortunately i cant upload the log because the addon doesnt work, but its all the same like penge wrote. So does anyone know that bug or how to fix it?