Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Current recording still running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may be posting this issue in the incorrect area but, OpenELEC forums have not been operational in many, many days. So, I post it here because, primarily, I think this is a XBMC issue and not solely OpenELEC.

Currently I am running OpenELEC 2.99.2 on a Raspberry Pi (256Mb RAM model B) as a frontend to a Mythbuntu (v12.04LTS) 0.25 backend.

While watching livetv on the XMBC client, if the backend has a scheduled recording those recordings appear on the main XBMC screen (below the time display.) However, they (the recordings) never end. Nor do they appear on the backend as a recorded program.

This is the third or fourth time I have experienced this happening. And despite the recording still appearing (on the client) to be running for a full day or so, a recording is NOT running. The backend status indicates no recordings running when the client claims there is a process running. Restarting the client fails to reset this recording indicater.

This is somewhat of a complex issue. It might be OpenELEC related but, I think it is a XBMC program incorrectly reading what the backend is doing or not doing.

Any thoughts or questions would be greatly appreciated.
I've been looking and finally discovered another post describing the same Issue I am experiencing. Thank goodness!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152511

My issue needs to be moved to "PVR Help and Support --> MythTV" forum.

I am moving any further posts (of mine) there.