Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: android AMLOGIC 8726 M3 DVB T can not use XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, can any body help me to solve, and i have one device it is AMLOGIC 8726 M3 solution, and with DVB-T HD functions also....when i install XBMC, midnight, i can not add video, ,..
then i reinstall FRODO R3, it add VIDEO, but freeze often, and also i have one AIR MOUSE/QWERTY KEYBOARD, can not use on this version, plug off USB dongle, then ok.
can anybody give me advice on how to solve.
many thanksHuh
midnight, sounds like g-box. have you asked over at g-box forums ? Success is very firmware dependent.
i do not ask GBOX forum yet, and they did not have this device, and they have GBOX, no DVB-T, ...maybe i can burn their software, but i am not sure.....then DVB-T can be ok or not
"when i install XBMC, midnight, i can not add video", then not sure what midnight is.
it is one version of the XBMC , i got it from seller....

tks
(2013-01-28, 15:54)davilla Wrote: [ -> ]"when i install XBMC, midnight, i can not add video", then not sure what midnight is.

maybe you know how to go, and hardware is AMLOGIC 8726 M3, 1G RAM, 4G ROM.
tks

(2013-01-28, 15:54)davilla Wrote: [ -> ]"when i install XBMC, midnight, i can not add video", then not sure what midnight is.

(2013-01-28, 16:53)kentiger Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you know how to go, and hardware is AMLOGIC 8726 M3, 1G RAM, 4G ROM.
tks

[quote='davilla' pid='1314399' dateline='1359381260']
"when i install XBMC, midnight, i can not add video", then not sure what midnight is.

Go to Videos section of XBMC, and then Files>Add Videos. When you are looking for your drive make sure to start at:

Root Filesystem>mnt>sda\b etc..... Kind regards. It is the same hardware as the g-box/ jynxbox/ xios sans the dvb feature.
yes, i done like that, but failed//.//

tks

(2013-01-28, 23:05)mockingbirdblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-28, 16:53)kentiger Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you know how to go, and hardware is AMLOGIC 8726 M3, 1G RAM, 4G ROM.
tks

[quote='davilla' pid='1314399' dateline='1359381260']

Go to Videos section of XBMC, and then Files>Add Videos. When you are looking for your drive make sure to start at:

Root Filesystem>mnt>sda\b etc..... Kind regards. It is the same hardware as the g-box/ jynxbox/ xios sans the dvb feature.

What version of XBMC are you using?
hehe, I bet the reply is 'latest' Smile
first midnight version, can not add video, then i install FRODO, can add video, but freeze,,,,

(2013-01-29, 12:07)mockingbirdblue Wrote: [ -> ]What version of XBMC are you using?

epic fail
then how to do?
tks

(2013-01-30, 19:45)j1nx Wrote: [ -> ]epic fail

(2013-01-30, 17:05)kentiger Wrote: [ -> ]first midnight version, can not add video, then i install FRODO, can add video, but freeze,,,,

[quote='mockingbirdblue' pid='1315420' dateline='1359454063']

Most likely - you are going to have to use the Pivos version (latest, hehe) but your going to run into "av set delay" issues from your default firmware as its most likely missing. You won't get the Frodo official version working without the stuttering on HD because no HW decoding via Amlogic unless you compile your own or find some similar.

Best you might want to do is start testing working (enough) firmwares of similar devices - or just get the external player version lurking around but that method is not my cup of tea.
their engineers now working , and they send me one new version, now using midnight local video adding is ok, and for wifi network, they said also soon be ok, and they will check with AMLOGIC, they said.:

and their no DVB-T model is very good:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...90501.html

(2013-01-31, 16:25)mockingbirdblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-30, 17:05)kentiger Wrote: [ -> ]first midnight version, can not add video, then i install FRODO, can add video, but freeze,,,,

[quote='mockingbirdblue' pid='1315420' dateline='1359454063']

Most likely - you are going to have to use the Pivos version (latest, hehe) but your going to run into "av set delay" issues from your default firmware as its most likely missing. You won't get the Frodo official version working without the stuttering on HD because no HW decoding via Amlogic unless you compile your own or find some similar.

Best you might want to do is start testing working (enough) firmwares of similar devices - or just get the external player version lurking around but that method is not my cup of tea.

Pages: 1 2