Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Just wanted to thank the skinners.

what a great skin thanks a lot.
Great skin thanks
Thnx for the appreciation. It's good to know that I'm not doing it just for myself Wink
hi paradix,

thx again Smile

I haven't time to test your new version (3.3.2) with skin shortcut.
Some did ?

I've worked on a "mod" there few days ... just a mod of the homescreen widget.
I will show some screen later.
But maybe, it will be better to wait the new version with shorcut ? i guess there is a lot of change in home.xml
This version doesn't have so much changes in the home code.
But 3.3.1 had a lot as the whole "recently added" widget was completely rewritten. So check on what version you worked.
"But 3.3.1 had a lot as the whole "recently added" widget was completely rewritten"

I see that ... and i'm not a big fan ... that's why I started to code Wink

but as you know, i've a lot to do ^^
I plan to make a lot with top album/song/movie
working with playing
and get a recommended tv-show widget based on tv-show playlist (ie for separate tv-show and anime/mangas)

will be happy to share this to anyone wants
Well, there hasn't been lot of changes in the widgets in terms of layout.
I only added the possibility to display different content in the widgets if you have installed script.extendedinfo and service.library.provider.
I'm also working on a possibility to configure (enable/disable) the content of the widgets.

What you present is a completely different view and I think you can't call it a widget any more. It takes all the available space on the screen.
From my point of view a widget is something simple and smart Smile
I'm totally agree with she "simple and smart".

ths screenshot was on a focus element
the main layout is the same than the previous widget, but i replace the 5 five horizontal fanart by poster.
pls i cant see this icon for subtitles in Cirrus Extended. in confluence skin no problem. Only cirrus extended missing this subtitle icon. i have CE 3.3.2 version

thanks for help

Here you go:
  • Navigate to subtitles
  • Submenu slides out
(2015-08-14, 12:18)gates Wrote: [ -> ]I'm totally agree with she "simple and smart".

ths screenshot was on a focus element
the main layout is the same than the previous widget, but i replace the 5 five horizontal fanart by poster.

That can be done easily in the new layout. I can add a view where poster will be shown instead of icon/thumb/fanart. Now changing the layout is easy.
[quote='paradix' pid='2090293' dateline='1440588541']
Here you go:

hi paradix, i must activate subtitle menus? how? i cant see it

What exactly are you watching? The Subtitle button shows only when you play movies or episodes from library.
I assume it wouldn't show if you are playing movies from the files view (not added to Kodi library).
yet its not from library, in cirrus have not this button, not from librarry confluence have this button

this photo is from confluence NO LIBRARY Image

the button is ok. in cirrus no exist.
Yeah, that's a difference compared to Confluence.
I'll consider changing it for next release.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46