Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Please do paradix! I have tried for hours, reinstalled Kodi including all features and your skin...... And after reading two hours on this forum I discover you can't use subtitles while using GenisisHuh

I love your great skin but without subtitles the majority of people in Europe can't use your skin.
If you could change this would be great.

Assuming to speak for many,
Bas
Hi paradix,

is it possible to get more space in the upper line for full date? maybe other languages have also long month names like german Wink

cheers

Here you go Nimo, https://www.mediafire.com/?su17b31st40ef20

Just copy this the 720 folder of the skin, this should give you more than half the screen for the date.
Tinwarble's solution makes it work, but I have to check if the text doesn't overlap with the power buttons on the right.
I'll put this change into the next update, btw. having the same problem in polish Wink
(2015-09-06, 18:24)paradix Wrote: [ -> ]Tinwarble's solution makes it work, but I have to check if the text doesn't overlap with the power buttons on the right.
I'll put this change into the next update, btw. having the same problem in polish Wink

Nope, I tested before I posted and it doesn't even come close to the power buttons. Wink

I only increased it to 720, but you could safely increase it to 1000 without overlapping.
Yeah I assumed that Wink Had a quick look and saw the 720.
Great to see some activity here.
Unfortunately the latest version (3.3.3) has some texture issues which makes the skin look weird in some places.
I'm working on it and hope to have it fixed by the end of the weekend.
Love this skin and am new to Kodi as a whole, so please bear with my newbie questions. I have modified the MOVIE menu option to include the genre, most popular, etc from the genesis and 1channel links. When I have added a move to my library, the MOVIE menu option shows up If I remove that movie the MOVIE option goes away. I don't even have the other shortcut options. How can I get it to stay? I cant rename VIDEO or I would use that one.
I'm sorry Jake513, but I'm not sure if I can help you. Maybe you could just place some screenshots to help describe the problem. You can male screenshots within Kodi with the shortcut Ctrl+s.
thanks paradix for subtitle button. works good. Smile

pls in menu i cant rename head panel. I would like to rename ADDONS to other names.

its possible change it?

Thanks
well renaming the existing nodes is not possible right now.
You could always hide the standard "Addons" node, and use one of the the custom home items whith the name you wish.
Hi all, just having an issue renaming Custom Favourite 4 and 5 in the Customize Home Selection.

It appears when I rename custom favourite 4 it changes the name of playlist 1 to the new name. (I'm not currently using playlists)

If I go into the custom favourite it does display the new name. If I exit out to the main Gui menu it has the old name?

Other than that its an excellent skin. Running 15.1RC on a fire TV, Tried skins 3, 3.32, and 3.33 all have the same issue
Yes, indeed there is a bug due to a stupid copy/paste error. I'll have it fixed for the next version.

The corrected IncludesSubmenuContent.xml file is already in the github repo. So if you like you can replace that file in your skin directory.
Thanks for the prompt reply, all working now. Keep up the great work
hi, in main screen, when I select tv shows from widget, I can see tittle, plot and thumb, but logo has dissapear in last upates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46