Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: View Which Movies Required to Complete Sets (Frodo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do like having my movies automatically categorized into sets, however I find that when I view my "sets" it ends up just being 1 or 2 movies. Is there any way to seeing how many/what movies are missing from the set? I would really like to go on a hunt to complete all of my sets, thanks!
IMDB? TMDB? Wikipedia? Smile
(2013-01-28, 23:38)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]IMDB? TMDB? Wikipedia? Smile

Yeah I was hoping for an automatic way, oh well! Since it isn't integrated, could you please tell me which website the scraper uses? I'm afraid that in most cases the scraper out-smarts me because although I know that there are 3 Lord of the Ring movies (4 with The Hobbit I guess), some sets I have no idea about and thus it is harder for me to find the other movies (IMDb gets it close with the related movies usually but not always and it has excess movies listed).

Edit: Nevermind, I have never actually used TMDb since IMDb usually has enough information for all of my movie information needs. However after checking out TMDb, I found that they do make collections of movies... It is actually quite nice! I will have to include it in my searches from now on. Thank you thrak Smile
Just learned about this. Is there any way to disable xbmc from automatically scraping movie set data from tvdb? I prefer to have control of my sets and not have them consolidated without knowing.
You can configure this using the Universal scraper. There's an option for scraping moviesets from tmdb, and you can untick it.

But, you'll have to refresh all movies affected by the sets in order for the changes to be seen - and if you're using .nfos, make the changes in them as well.
Thanks
(2013-01-29, 19:44)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]You can configure this using the Universal scraper. There's an option for scraping moviesets from tmdb, and you can untick it.

But, you'll have to refresh all movies affected by the sets in order for the changes to be seen - and if you're using .nfos, make the changes in them as well.

Is there? IIRC this option has been removed in TMDB scraper a few versions ago.

uNi
(2013-01-30, 18:07)uNiversal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-29, 19:44)thrak76 Wrote: [ -> ]You can configure this using the Universal scraper. There's an option for scraping moviesets from tmdb, and you can untick it.

Is there? IIRC this option has been removed in TMDB scraper a few versions ago.

uNi

You are wrong
Small tip: If there are any sets in your library that you which to remove, you can:

1) Press 'c' on the movie set you which to remove and select "Remove from library"
2) It will ask you if you really want to remove it, to which you answer "Yes"
3) It will then ask you if you want to remove the individual movies from the library, to which you answer "No"

It's a good way to get rid of those pointless sets with only 1 movie in them.