Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
0.1.2 installed automagically via the repo. Here's feedback!

- "Custom Last.fm radio stations" feature is EXACTLY what I was hoping for, even more than I imagined with it returning search results and allowing you to pick.

- Would still really like it if the script announced, when playing a radio, "Playing [x] Last.fm radio.."

- Everything else seems to work as usual!

- I seem to experience lockups upon pausing for a while or skipping tracks, but I think that sometimes happens with non-last.fm content so maybe it's audioengine or something?
Thanks for this for fixing whats removed in the 12.1....
(2013-03-22, 20:36)Mysqo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this for fixing whats removed in the 12.1....

@Mysqo : now it even has features that the built in support didn't have. it's awesome! Big Grin
(2013-03-21, 20:49)jackfifield Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still listening to the last.fm radio station, and XBMC is still powered on, so I'll grab the logfile (not a debug log though, so probably no use to you), the bug happened on the first two songs I played with the addon, but didn't appear to happen again. Before I paste the logfile , can you tell me if my password or any personal last.fm links would be inside it, since I also set up the addon in this session? I tried Ctrl+F'ing for my password, which found no results, but I just want to be sure.

Also, I just got this where the addon seemed to select songs in the queue, and then select all of the songs again in reverse order:

the addon doesn't log anything to the normal log.
only if debuglogging is enabled, there will be some info.

xbmc however does log all keypresses to the log,
so yeah, you should be able to see you entering your password there.

the queue might be a skin bug (it probably doesn't display the queue correctly?)
the addon only queues 7 tracks max.
(2013-03-21, 22:55)darwin Wrote: [ -> ]0.1.2 installed automagically via the repo. Here's feedback!

- "Custom Last.fm radio stations" feature is EXACTLY what I was hoping for, even more than I imagined with it returning search results and allowing you to pick.

- Would still really like it if the script announced, when playing a radio, "Playing [x] Last.fm radio.."

- Everything else seems to work as usual!

- I seem to experience lockups upon pausing for a while or skipping tracks, but I think that sometimes happens with non-last.fm content so maybe it's audioengine or something?

not really sure i'm afraid.

pausing could cause issues yes, and it's not even allowed by last.fm to do so.
though we can't really prevent you from pressing the pause button.
also the tracks in the queue are only valid for a limit period of time,
so if you pause too long, they may expire before you get to play them.

http://www.last.fm/api/radio
I'm using openelec xbmc and I keep getting told that it doesn't have the api key whenever I try to stream. Any ideas?
(2013-03-25, 12:49)KingsCross Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using openelec xbmc and I keep getting told that it doesn't have the api key whenever I try to stream. Any ideas?

have you read the first post about the limitations of the addon?

if they don't apply to you, please provide a Debug Log.
Ah sorry, you need a paid account in order for it to stream music?
(2013-03-25, 23:18)KingsCross Wrote: [ -> ]Ah sorry, you need a paid account in order for it to stream music?

if that's what it says
Ronie, I love you. I missed Last.fm integration hugely, so glad to have it back! Thanks!!!
@ ronie, i tried to get the plugin from your link, but i keep getting a 404 error? anywhere else i can get the plugin chap! Thanks
(2013-04-16, 10:07)falafael Wrote: [ -> ]@ ronie, i tried to get the plugin from your link, but i keep getting a 404 error? anywhere else i can get the plugin chap! Thanks

shoot...didn't realize the link was still on the first post.
you can download the addon from the xbmc.org repo now.
(2013-04-16, 18:35)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-16, 10:07)falafael Wrote: [ -> ]@ ronie, i tried to get the plugin from your link, but i keep getting a 404 error? anywhere else i can get the plugin chap! Thanks

Ronie, are you sure mate, have looked in the xbmc.org repo, and there's nothing showing for last fm!
Any help appreciated!
(2013-04-19, 10:00)falafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-16, 18:35)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]

Ronie, are you sure mate, have looked in the xbmc.org repo, and there's nothing showing for last fm!
Any help appreciated!

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/plu...io.lastfm/
Small issue.. on the "custom radios" screen :

1) user library -> user neighborhood radio displayed on last.fm "now playing"
2) user mix -> user library displayed
3) user neighbors -> user mix displayed

Recommendations goes to the correct radio..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12