Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Selecting "Movies" from main screen does nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, as of last night, for an unknown reason to myself, selecting "Movies" from the mainscreen no longer brings me to my beautiful movie library. "TV Shows" still works beautifully, and my entire movie library is viewable from manually browsing there, but its just a little bit damaged. Also, selecting "Movies->Library" (i.e., from the submenu) seems to bring me to the TV library (or more likely the last library from which I was in).

A little info: I am using the most recent official Frodo build, on a Windows 7 computer, using the Skin Transparency, and my library is configured it use MySQL. Everything works lovely other than that little shortcut!

I think I somehow just broke that shortcut to go from the main menu to the movie library, but my feeble mind cannot seem to restore the link!
Debug log (wiki) needed
Log can be found here http://pastebin.com/qV6BGsvB
I've solved this, after looking at the debug log (like a smart person). Turns out it was due to an option I had selected to integrate Cinema Experience, which I didnt have installed.

Thanks for pointing me to the proper place Ned Smile
Debug log is a friend to all :)