Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: GetArtists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Add a compilation only flag.

You can filter when querying but not getting the flag leading to the need to do 2 queries and list comparisons.
Are you talking about a flag as a parameter to only retrieve "compilation only" artists or are you talking about a property saying whether it's a compilation only artist?
Hum yes the property to have the status.

The flag is already there but to get the property we need to do 2 queries and compare the results.
Sure why not.
After fighting for VS 2012 then on how to do commit that don't show the change for VS 2012 I started with this easy one :p

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2248

What is the difference between JSONServiceDescription.h and the .json files ? Why do we need to change both ?
Hehe, well ideally ServiceDescription.h would be auto-generated from the *.json files. There's a C++ that does this for you but it's not integrated into the build system. The advantage of the *.json files is that you can run them through a JSON validator and check if you made any obvious mistakes.
Hum ok Smile I did loose a little time finding the .h first not understanding why the .json modification where not taken in account Wink

I have made the 2 changes thanks Google for help on Git I'm still not fluent with it Sad