Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media flag problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting those flags nicely when I'm looking at individual episodes but I'm not getting anything when browsing series. This happens in every view. Another thing I noticed is that every series is in TV case (not in dvd or blu-ray as they should be) but that's probably because of my file naming, or is it?

Both things are working fine on Movies. Now that I think of this I should have tested this on some other skin as well. I will do that now and see if it's doing the same thing with other skins.

Edit: Same thing happens with Confluence. Well.. since I already posted here, any ideas?
dvd/blu-ray cases are used in the movie library only.
in the tc show library, T! uses the tv case.
so what you're seeing is correct.

media flags (if i understand you question correctly) can only be shown for video files,
whether it be a movie file or episode file.
there's no such thing as displaying meta data for a tv show.
Oh yeah. I guess I just assumed that it will show flags on series where every episode have same flags(like they usually do). I'm not sure where I got that assumption though. Thanks for your help.

Could it be somehow possible to use dvd/blu-ray cases in the tv show library?
(2013-02-02, 17:03)TujAuS Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be somehow possible to use dvd/blu-ray cases in the tv show library?

nope.