Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Shortcuts for Youtube and other Add-ons in Frodo/Confluence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Second try as I posted a thread already, though no track of this is to be found…

Anyway, I just installed Windows 8 on my PC and at the same time switched from Eden to Frodo. Overall I am very happy as performace seems to be a lot better, there is now good support for HD audio and there is now support for home movies in AVCHD format. Good job!

However there is one thing that seems to be lacking in Frodo/Confluence and this is the feature to put the Youtube, Vimeo and shortcuts for other Add-ons on the Video section. Either it is missing or the configuration screen to allow putting the shortcuts where I want them is very well hidden.

Can anyone help?

Regards
If you go into System\Appearance then just under where you switch skins the skin settings have moved there
Found it! These settings are well hidden indeed.

Anyway thanks, so far I am really enjoying my Windows 8 - XBMC Frodo combo. Solid combination compared to Vista - XBMC Eden HD Audio Patch combination on the same PC!