Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC FRODO - Playing movies from library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All....not sure what happened but in the past when I would go into my library and select the movie, it would automatically play. Now what currectly happens it goes into the folder and shows me the MKV, AVI etc.. file and from there ill need to play it. I just found it annoying as its a 2 step process to play the movie. I was trying to look into the options but coudnt find anyting under settings- Video or apperance that would bring it back to what it was..

Would someone know how to enable this? Grealy apprecaite it.

Im using Aeron Nox as a skin.

Thank you again

Rich
Hi All....not sure what happened but in the past when I would go into my library and select the movie, it would automatically play. Now what currectly happens it goes into the folder and shows me the MKV, AVI etc.. file and from there ill need to play it. I just found it annoying as its a 2 step process to play the movie. I was trying to look into the options but coudnt find anyting under settings- Video or apperance that would bring it back to what it was..

Would someone know how to enable this? Grealy apprecaite it.

Im using Aeron Nox as a skin.

Thank you again

Rich
I basically want to hide all folders (subtitle , extras etc) expect for the movie itself.
Looks like you are using Files view instead of Library.
Thanks art .. Where would I e able to officially identify that?
Movies main menu option or Videos > Library > Movies.
For the life of me .. I looked everywhere for it .. Can't find it inaeon flux 4.0 Sad
For Aeon Nox, it would be VIDEOS > Movies, or just select MOVIES from the main menu. If you don't see a main menu MOVIES option, then you either disabled it via the Skin settings customizer or else you don't have your movies scanned into your library and you are just looking at and accessing them through the files view.
Bingo ! thank you very much .. Now I get it Smile
You're in the files view instead of the library view. You can still do this in the files view by turning on the flatten option on the sidebar menu.
Thanks Ned... Yes I finally realized that Smile. However in library view it combines all my movies all together .. The way I have it now is that I created shortcuts on the main menu ( new release , animation etc..) this way it's properly organized . If I go into library it just takes all the movies I have into 1 library , that's why I removed "movies" all together.

I try the flatten option and see how that goes Smile

Thanks again

Rich