Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Condition regarding Script.Favorites and selectdialog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PHP Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="800,0" time="200" condition="Window.IsActive(contextmenu) | Window.IsActive(shutdownmenu) | Window.IsActive(selectdialog) | Window.IsActive(progressdialog) | Window.IsActive(okdialog) | Window.IsActive(yesnodialog) | Window.IsActive(LockSettings)">Conditional</animation

This doesnt seem to return true when Script.Favorites triggers DialogSelect?
Striking out, tried in my condition='" ":

!substring(listitem.path,special://skin/720p/DialogSelect.xml)
Control(6).HasFocus
Control.IsVisible(6)

When I have debugging="true" seems like I get different results. Normally DialogSelect says Window: selectdialog (DialogSelect.xml)
but when triggered via Script.Favorites it reads the absolute path Window: C:\Program Files (x86)\etc...

Any help/ideas?
Use Window.IsActive(DialogSelect.xml) instead of Window.IsActive(selectdialog).
(2013-02-12, 17:17)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Use Window.IsActive(DialogSelect.xml) instead of Window.IsActive(selectdialog).

That was it, thx...
It's because the favourites script "subclasses" (not really - it just uses the .xml file for a custom dialog) the select dialog. That way it's not available via "selectdialog" and you have to use the xml name. It's the same for windows/dialogs from scripts, so e.g. if you want a visible condition for the next aired dialog, you have to use Window.IsActive(script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml).
I was close when using substring(listitem.path,special://skin/720p/DialogSelect.xml), still a little rusty Tongue