Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Duplicate/triplicate movies and movies I don´t have!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, using the latest stable version of Frodo but keep having some weird problems like duplicates or even triplicates version of some movies...
One movie that was triplicate I think XBMC scan the movie and find all the audiotracks and listed them as separate movies! Because One movie got DTS the other got DTS-HD.

Removed all files from XBMC, put them back and did a re-scan with even worst result like before...

* Now I got movies that I don´t have at all!
* One movie is displayed as 3 movies, 4 minutes long, 15 minutes long and 104 minutes long! (This Means War)
* One movie is displayed as 2 movies, 98 minutes long and 93 minutes long! (Taken 2)

What´s the problem?

Edit: Ah, now I see what the new problem is, but stil some sort of bug because it shouldn´t list EXTRA files like samples and other stuffs as a whole flick! The old bug needs some attention thou...
a) Where's the debug log?
b) Assuming that your movies are in separate directories, put your extra files into a subdirectory named "extra" or something like that and disable "scan recursively" in the scraper settings,

if my memory serves me right it should not scrape the files if the filename contains sample, even if the sample files are directly in the movie directory.