Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PCTV Systems TVCenter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

So i have a PCTV 80e USB tv tuner that I can not get to work with any of the server backends for Windows. I was able to get NPVR to work with the small enclosed antenna but not with by FIOS clearqam. I would use the antenna but the problem is my computer is downstairs and it doesnt work downstairs. I then tried an outside antenna connected to the pctv through coax to no avail. But the TVCenter application, clearqam works beautifully.

I would like to get the PCTV TVcenter to be my recorder based off schedules from XBMC. I would love to watch live TV but i accept that it wont work.

I found that the scheduler is a xml called TaskManager.xml. And if i add a task to the file it will be added to the scheduler.

I am not a programmer and i know you guys would create this in 2 minutes. Plus i don't know where to start.

So it would be cool to have :
1. A setup screen or file where i can cross reference the channels picked up by tv tunner to the EPG.
2. Select from an EPG screen to record a program.
this would then add a task to the TaskManager.XML.
3. And a way to view the scheduler.
4. Also would like to be able to do this from a client computer.

I know you guys are busy on other stuff but if anyone is interested in something like this it would be cool. Or if there is something out there already please let me know.

Thank for your time
=)

example of layout

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Tasks
Version="1.2">
<Task
TypeName="PCTV.TV.Record.InstantRecordingTask, TvRecorder, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
Id="634959507279218750"
DisplayName="Datelinesss NBC"
Description=""
ShutdownType="None"
StartTime="02/08/2013 20:05:27"
EndTime="02/08/2013 20:22:08"
IsRecurrent="False"
RecurrenceMode="Weekly"
Interval="1"
DaysOfWeek="None"
ExpireMode="NoExpire"
ExpireCount="0"
InitialStartTime="01/01/0001 00:00:00"
ExpireDate="12/31/9999 23:59:59"
ExecutionCount="0"
LastExecutionTime="02/08/2013 20:05:28"
Result="Succeeded"
State="Done"
Flags="InstantRecording"
StartOffset="00:00:00"
EndOffset="00:00:00"
ChannelId="14.15"
Destination="C:\Documents and Settings\Paula Barbosa\My Documents\My Videos\Dateline NBC.mpeg"
EpgData="" />
</Tasks>