Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no tfc subscription. Is there anyone her that would give me their account and password so that I can access it? Pleasee please. Someone already gave me his but I accidentally restarted my whole kodi.
noob question mga master.
do i need to have a tfc.tv account para makapag play ng videos from the channel?
i always get subscription has already expired
please help :[
(2016-06-08, 19:52)jeck32 Wrote: [ -> ]noob question mga master.
do i need to have a tfc.tv account para makapag play ng videos from the channel?
D naman ako.master but the answer is yes ! Angel
(2016-06-08, 01:47)Ihya13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have no tfc subscription. Is there anyone her that would give me their account and password so that I can access it? Pleasee please. Someone already gave me his but I accidentally restarted my whole kodi.

(2016-06-09, 19:06)warlock09 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-08, 19:52)jeck32 Wrote: [ -> ]noob question mga master.
D naman ako.master but the answer is yes ! Angel

i see. thanks master warlock Smile
but as Ihya13 said, is it possible to borrow one? Nod
Thanks for the addons. Successfully installed them both but when I tried to login my account it shows me a blank keyboard. any ideas?
(2016-06-20, 02:25)DhiJay23 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the addons. Successfully installed them both but when I tried to login my account it shows me a blank keyboard. any ideas?
Blank keyboard is caused by something installed on your device?there is a fix for it..are u using the latest spmc 16.3.0 or kodi 16.1? what device aee u using?
Hello! This my first time in this forum. Im a complete noobie. I have just started using Todits' great addon TFC.TV. The only issue that I have is the buffering at certain times. It looks like streaming SD instead of HD solved the issue for some. I was hoping mytfc or anyone else with a solution for buffering can help me out. Any help is appreciated.
My email address [email protected]

Thanks Todits for a great addon.
(2015-10-29, 09:23)mytfc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-29, 01:15)Likea Boss Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-28, 06:25)mytfc Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes its a bandwidth issue, just a theory not sure about this, when the video is being retrieved and caused a cookie issue, it seems to persist. Sometimes I get around this by changing the bandwidth limit to 512 kbps then after that I switxh it back to none. You can try this

How do I change the bandwidth for tfc?

Juat go to SYSTEM -> Settings -> System -> Internet Access

At System, make sure the level is at least set to "advance" to get to "Internet Access" setings

I have tried changing the bandwidth but it appears to make buffering worse.
(2015-10-28, 12:55)romy4321 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-27, 13:24)mytfc Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-27, 11:36)romy4321 Wrote: [ -> ]@ mytfc

sir,
am using amazon firetv(first generation) and windows pc
my email add is [email protected]

thanks

Sent you the email just now Smile
sir,
I have return to default on internet access and use the option # 2
Have replaced the existing default.py of my AFTV- ver 1, located @ /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.tfctv
and working smoothly.
Is it possible to make like Phoenix Addon that can watch all HD movies without buffering using same current bandwith?

Thank you very much

I would like to try the method above which modifies the default.py. I had a look at the file default.py and it was not obvious to me what I needed to change. If someone can help guide me that would be great.
the add on works great, with a TFC subscription, options with app (configure) enter email and password, Great add on, thanks for all the work on it!!!
thanks for the add-on working perfectly no hiccup.

Noticed there is a movies section with sub-section for Adults only. Is there any way to disable or lock this movies section?

The box is being used by the family with kids who might get access to the inappropriate movie contents. I was hoping to see similar sections with the Tfc.tv Android app with no movies just tv shows.
has this been updated to be able to watch live show like tv patrol and showtime?

This is the only feature that's stopping me from subscribing from them =)

thanks
TFC on Kodi suddenly stop working with "Subscription already expired" notification, although my tfc subscription is still valid, and working in other device.
Tfc addon doesn't work since Sept 5 2016. It always says "one or more items failed to play check the log for details" Currently on update 0.41
Hi, seems like the addon doesn't work on latest kodi 17, is there any update that works? Thanks