Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-05, 14:05)DavidAlcatraz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-05, 11:38)BigMiggen Wrote: [ -> ]Am I seriously the only one who gets absolutely terrible quality with this kodi addon? Try watching ASAP or Showtime. Those shows are really bad. On the tfc app they are much better. What gives? Everything was fine quality before tfc updated everything

We also do.. I think cmik is aware of this already, and now trying to resolve the issue.

@DavidAlcatraz
Can you make a screenshot of the quality issue?
Bacause I can't reproduce it on my Windows laptop (Kodi v17) and raspberry pi (Kodi v16).
It can be a difference of area (country). Knowing TFC, it can be possible.
Thanks in advance.
Great job cmix for the updates! it works fine on my Kodi 17.0 on mac, Later I will try to install it on my kodi on ipad and see if it works, Thanks! Smile
Hi Cmik

I have the same quality issue; im using Matricom Gbox Q2; im in california.
Thank u for making this Addon for us.
(2017-06-05, 22:18)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-05, 05:22)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik,

Thank you for all the efforts.

Noticed too of the SD quality on my android box, but on the website programs are playing on HD quality. Except I guessed for TV patrol as being played on a smaller picture ratio, looks to me that it is playing on HD.

Where is your location ? So I can try to make the test with a VPN from your country to reproduce the issue.
Thanks in advance.

@cmik

Canada
Hi cmik i have the same problem with filgerms and i live in hawaii specially on its showtime and asap
0.57 still gives the red box error. Sad
Thank @cmik for all the hardwork.

I guess TFC.tv server is having some issues as their website is also operating sluggishly.
I got the app working, I can view the list of shows and everything, but when I try to watch one I get an error saying "Login Failed, Can't login to TFC website." I know my login information is correct and I have cleared cache... What do I do?
Will it still work on version 16 Jarvis?
(2017-06-06, 03:26)Chonstix Wrote: [ -> ]Will it still work on version 16 Jarvis?

My personal experience, I was not able to get it working on 16. After updating to v17 works without a problem.
Thank you CMIK. I just have another question, how many device can use the same account at the same time? Cause before I think its unlimited.
Hi CMIK,
Thanks again for your support on getting this addon working. reading the previous comments/feedback, I also having pixelated issue. Some parts are a little distorted and not as clear.I looked at the TFC website and its pretty clear from there. Here are the specs for you further diagnosis.

Intel Nuc celeron
TFC addon 0.0.57

Below is the link to a sample recorded video from the TFC addon.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0SWxgd...sp=sharing

Hope this helps.
I installed the 56 version and yesterday until a few hours ago it was working. Now i am again getting the "TFCTV Error. Check log for details" whatever show I select. i sometimes get a list of shows and sometime i don't get a list at all. If I get a list, selecting a show, gives me the error. Nothing currently works. Anybody else experiencing this in the 56 version. i tried to install the 57 version in one another Fire Stick but the same happens.My other streaming apps works fine so I guess it is not my connection. Appreciate any help. Thanks.
(2017-06-06, 05:09)Emontesc Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the 56 version and yesterday until a few hours ago it was working. Now i am again getting the "TFCTV Error. Check log for details" whatever show I select. i sometimes get a list of shows and sometime i don't get a list at all. If I get a list, selecting a show, gives me the error. Nothing currently works. Anybody else experiencing this in the 56 version. i tried to install the 57 version in one another Fire Stick but the same happens.My other streaming apps works fine so I guess it is not my connection. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Same here, though in some other boxes that my friends got, appear to work okay. I have installed Jarvis 16.1 just like what they have too.
On my android phone I installed Krypton 17, and seems to work well.
Thanks CMiK works good on the FireTV. Made this account to say thank you. If you are taking donations I will gladly donate.