Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope the latest changes fixed the issues. No thumbnails yet for the subscribed shows, though. And can anyone confirm, especially if you're still on TFC.tv Lite, that everything works. If you don't mind, please mention the subscription/s you have. Thanks.
works, thanks again todits!
Working on windows..trying now on RPi
Thanks again..
hi, im new in this addon , how can i add this repo in my apple tv and rapsberry pi because its not included in super repo add on can someone help me if its posibble? thanks
(2014-07-26, 01:37)ateloz0531 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, im new in this addon , how can i add this repo in my apple tv and rapsberry pi because its not included in super repo add on can someone help me if its posibble? thanks
Apple tv ..i dont know..bcoz i dont use apple products....raspberry pi...copy the zip file to any usb stick.....install the zip from within xbmc...with your pi..openelec or raspbmc..hope it helps...
Here it is...
https://code.google.com/p/todits-xbmc/do...addons.zip
(2014-07-26, 01:37)ateloz0531 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, im new in this addon , how can i add this repo in my apple tv and rapsberry pi because its not included in super repo add on can someone help me if its posibble? thanks

Follow instructions here, it's not that hard Wink
https://code.google.com/p/todits-xbmc/wiki/TfcTvInstall
many thanks to all your help, have now on my rapsberry pi ,,,god bless
nice
First of all, I wish to thank you todits and really appreciate you for creating such a very useful add-on enabling us to watch tfc programs using our own tfc.tv subscriptions. Secondly, if I may request if possible for a 'Search feature' using keywords to make it easier to locate tv programs, movies, actors or actresses. Once again, thank you so much for creating such a great xbmc add-on. Smile
hi raa7, I'm not yet sure a search feature will be implemented but it will be considered.

You're welcome and I'm glad that you find the add-on useful.
Hi Todits,

Recently TFC website has now support the HD quality for those video on demand, it would be great if the addon can support this quality as well. Once again, this addon really a great help! Thanks alot and keep up the good work Smile

Regards
Hi Todits. I tried to do it on my Apple TV 2 but after adding the source. Try to do to Install from zip file and I don't see the Repository.todits.xbmc.addons.zip. What shall I do? I am using Frodo. Can someone help me regarding this issue?
(2014-08-11, 08:44)jing300 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Todits. I tried to do it on my Apple TV 2 but after adding the source. Try to do to Install from zip file and I don't see the Repository.todits.xbmc.addons.zip. What shall I do? I am using Frodo. Can someone help me regarding this issue?

After you have installed it from zip file. you should see the todits.xbmc Addons inside System> Settings> Add-ons> Get Add-ons

If not you havent succesfully done the install from zip file
Just to report @todits. No items showing on- shows, news, movies..all empty..just subscribe shows working...hope u can on it..thanks...asap ....
Thanks warlock09 for bringing up the issue. Unfortunately, I can't take a look at the issue yet but it seems that the "Subscrbed Shows" work. In the meantime, please use the "Subscribed Shows" to get to your shows. Thanks.