Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video OSD at every movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all,
i'm using Frodo (RC3) with Confluence-Skin (Windows7 64bit) and want to know if it's possible to show the Video-OSD for a short time automatically when i play a movie and the next movie beginns (like the musik-osd is shown for 10sec when the next track beginns).
When i play a movie and step to the next movie i want to see automatically the small OSD with the movie info's and can i configure that the player speed is always set to normal. If i play a movie with faster speed the next movie is played with the same speed.

Thanks for help.
I have found a solution on my own.

For everybody who is interested in:
I changed in VideoFullScreen.xml the visible tag.

original line at the beginning:
<visible>[Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(VideoOSD)] + ![Window.IsVisible(123) | Window.IsVisible(124) | Window.IsVisible(125) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDChannels) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDGuide)]</visible>

changed in:
<visible>[!IntegerGreaterThan(Player.time,5) | !IntegerGreaterThan(Player.TimeRemaining,3) | Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(VideoOSD)] + ![Window.IsVisible(123) | Window.IsVisible(124) | Window.IsVisible(125) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDChannels) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDGuide)]</visible>

The result is:
The first 5 sec and the last 3 sec of every movie the small OSD is automatically displayed.

Maybe not perfect, but for me it works great.
Smile
Well I like the idea - Well done Smile - Do you mind if I pinch it?
No Problem, do what you want.
This is genius, well done that man!

Set mine to 10 seconds ... bit longer to drool over the 1080/DTS goodness on it's way. Thankyou!